There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Reply from my Hero!

Unfortunatly training wasn't on today however something far more exciting happened on Thursday last week!

About a month ago I sent a letter to David Walliams about my swimming challenge, and on Thursday I got a reply! It was so amazing to have him reply as he did a similar challenge a while ago, this is what he said:
'Wow! I am so glad I have inspired you, 22 miles is a very long way! Good luck love David x'

I know it's short but it was fabulous to get a reply, I've even saved the envelope. He really is an inspiration and I am overjoyed that he thought of me, even if it was just for a minute or two

Thank you everyone for your overwhelming support, and thank you David Walliams for giving me a boost!

No comments:

Post a Comment